We´re ready to sail!
In these challenging times, now more than ever, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our primary concern.
At the Jolly Roger Pirate Show Cancun, as we welcome our customers back to our galeon, we have taken responsible actions to stop the spread of COVID-19 and we are committed to providing all the people who choose to be part of the Jolly Roger pirate adventure and our staff with a safe environment that aligns with expert procedures.
We have been redefining our cleaning and safety protocols and will permanently monitor and adopt the best appropriate preventive measures and cares to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. As our customers´ health and safety is our main concern, we will continue offering an enjoyable unique experience to our customers aboard our ship, with the care of our experimented crew who will be attentive to every detail.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the Jolly Roger Pirate Show has reinforced its protocol to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Health and Safety Guide
- Health questionnaire forms required on arrival.
- Body temperature check with handheld infrared spot thermometers before check in. Customers with temperatures higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius could not enter into our facilities and they should contact healthcare providers for advice.
- Non-contact body temperature screening for employees when they enter the workplace.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all employees, PPE is specific to each of our departments.
- The Jolly Roger Pirate Show Cancun provides personal protective equipment (Face masks) for every customer. The use of this PPE is mandatory.
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations at our ticket center, boat entrance, boat decks, dining room and back of the House areas.
- Social distancing and Covid-19 preventive measures signs are located across our installations.
- Physical distancing will include a limited number of customers on the boat: First 30% of occupancy during Orange Stage and 50% of occupancy during Yellow Stage in accordance with Government Guidance.
- Application of Social distancing at every moment of the Jolly Roger experience: a) social distancing markers are installed anywhere we have guests queuing in order to keep social distance of 6 feet. b) The layout of our seating arrangements on the decks respect the social distance of 6 feet. c) Table distancing measures have been applied in our dining room to ensure alignment with local requirements.
- Health and safety training has been provided to all employees: training on proper procedures for wearing PPE equipment, sanitization and cleaning protocols, social distancing awareness, changes in our operations, new check-in procedures and security check before check-in.
- Public spaces and high-traffic areas have increased cleaning and disinfection.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all high touch surfaces and frequently used elements.
- Air conditioner areas: air conditioning equipment have increased regular maintenance and filters are cleaned with higher frequency.
- Preventive measures have been distributed to all our suppliers and travel agencies working with us.