The Curse of the Golden Fleece
Jolly Roger Cancun
Monday to Sunday from 6:30 PM. to 10:30 PM
Departure from Playa Linda Pier next to Cancun theater
Deluxe Open Bar
The Pirate Show is spoken in english and spanish
Adults - 10% OFF
SHIP AHOY MATES! Argghhh you ready?
Are you ready for the finest, most swashbuckling, fantabulous pirate show in Cancun? The Jolly Roger Pirate Show Cancun invites you aboard an authentic pirate galleon brimming with entertainment, live music, family fun, fireworks and a fully orchestrated theatrical performance with special effects.
Savor a delicious gourmet dinner with 13 choices—including Lobster, Surf & Turf and children’s options—, as well as all your drinks throughout. Enjoy 3 hours and a half hours of full-on pirate shenanigans
LIVE MUSIC, ACROBATS, ENTERTAINMENT AND DELICIOUS DINING
As soon as visitors arrive to the Embarcadero Playa Linda pier in Cancun’s Hotel Zone, our crazy pirates will meet and greet, launching the evening with a playful reception and live music, even before setting foot on the pirate galleon.
Visitors will be escorted aboard the pirate ship, which is a faithful replica of the ship that Christopher Columbus sailed on his first voyage to the Americas, where warm-up games, comedy and dancing await, followed by a delicious meal with different pre-ordered menu options. A pirate waiter will be assigned to each group or couple to serve a Deluxe open bar with quality liquors and soft drinks throughout the night.
While our pirates get up to crazy shenanigans, you can rest assured we are a family-friendly experience. Aboard the Jolly Roger our youngest pirate guests will be pampered like little captains. Our pirate staff will put them in charge of finding lost treasure in our specialized kids’ activity “The Treasure Hunt.”
Deluxe open bar
Pirate Show Cancun
Pirate Show Cancun
- Fantastic real life characters with FX special effects
- 3 ½ hour cruise through the Bay around Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Gourmet Dinner and Unlimited Premium Open Bar (Black Label, Crown Royal, Buchanan´s, Jack Daniel´s, Vodka Ciroc and more)
- Live Music entertainment with special performances during the pirate show and dinner
- Full Pirate experience onboard an authentic Galleon pirate ship replica
- Incredible special effects and a Fireworks extravaganza finale
- Restaurant with Air Conditioning
- Shows available in both English and Spanish
- Fun Activities for both children and adults
- This tour is ideal for the whole family; we include an adventurous treasure hunt for little ones, and there is a fun and upbeat party atmosphere and adult fun just for grown ups, too
- Experience the best Deluxe Bar in the Cancun area, with a wide range and variety of liquor, beer and wine choices that are unique to the region
- Enjoy an incredible gourmet dinner on board as you revel in the best show in Cancun. Guests will be treated to 11 different options of delicious dishes prepared by our Chef Armando who has world class experience in international cuisine
- Guests will enjoy personalized service with 1 pirate assigned per 15 guests which ensures a high level of service that has led us to win the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for three consecutive years. Who wouldn’t love getting their cocktail poured by a pirate in full authentic pirate attire?
DELUXE OPEN BAR
- Black and Red Label
- Johnnie Walker
- Crown Royal
- Zacapa Rum
- Ciroc Vodka
- Don Julio Blanco and reposado
- amongst others
After enjoying our delicious dinner, enjoy of our main attraction “The Adventures of the Golden Fleece” where cursed Captain Black Jack faces mutiny as his time runs out to find the legendary Golden Fleece, which will reverse the spell which has him turning into a sea creature.
You can expect the clash of swords with acrobatics, live music and incredible special effects including prosthetic make-up as fireworks light up the waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
- Departure from El Embarcadero Playa Linda pier at 6:30pm
- Introduction and activities with the pirate crew at 7:00 pm
- Dinner at 8:00 pm
- Epic pirate show from 8:45 pm to 9:20
- Party Time 9:25 pm
- Return to El Embarcadero Pier at 10:00 pm
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Avoid using high-heeled shoes, as you’ll be dancing and playing games.
- During winter bring a light sweater for the return boat ride; it can get fresh.
This Tour last approximately 3.5 hours. This tour is for all family. As capacity is limited, we recommended purchasing your tickets in advance, just provide your reservation number upon your arrival, at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Be at Maritime Terminal, one hour before departure. You will be required to pay a Port Entrance fees, so you need to bring cash with you, as well bring extra money for souvenirs and tipping on board. This apply for babies, childrens and adults. The deposit is not refundable. You can take photos and video during the shows, cameras on board are permitted and encouraged.