Terms and Conditions
Jolly Roger Cancun
The JOLLY ROGER pirate-themed boat ride depicted and/or advertised herein is in no way related to, sponsored by, or affiliated with the JOLLY ROGER amusements operated by Bay Shore Development Corp. located in Ocean City, Maryland, USA.
Dear customer , it is important to consider pier tax $ 12 USD per person (Over 5 years only), this amount is payable directly at the box office so you can collect your boarding passes.
- In case of requesting transportation from Riviera Maya or Cancun (Only if requested), it is important to consider paying for it directly at the box office.
- Please bring printed copy of your confirmation sent by email , as an official identification and credit card with which you made the purchase.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the pier to collect your boarding passes.
- In case of requesting transportation from any point , it is important to consider paying for it directly at the box office.
- Children under 3 years old are free if they can go in the lap of their parents.
Pricing Policy for Children:
- Children under 4 are free and they don’t pay the pier tax.
- Children 5-11 years pay only half of the regular price plus $ 12 usd of pier tax.
- Children over 12 years are charged as an adult plus $ 12 usd of pier tax.
If, for any reason, you feel you have purchased this Activity in error, or if you want to cancel it, please call us, toll free: 1 844 872 6469 or from Cancun: (998) 287 0546.
- The departure time is 18:30, and you are required to arrive at Playa Linda Pier 30 minutes before this time for boarding.
- You must show your ticket or receipt for the tour.
- For online purchases, you must show your official identification and the credit/debit card you used to make the purchase.
The price of your tour does not include:
- Port taxes at the Maritime Terminal
- Cancellations made giving 24 hours notice or more of the tour’s departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 12 and 23 hours prior to the tour’s departure will only receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 11 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will only receive a full refund if due to sickness, and must be supported by an official medical note
Pirate Show Cancun reserves the right to cancel and make changes to the date or time of the service without any extra costs or penalties.