This is a really fun combo for history lovers that brings you more excitement, adventure, and more opportunities to explore the wonders of the natural world and the traces of Mayan civilization still found within it.
Pirate Ship and Tulum-Yalku Combo
The Jolly Roger pirate show has now teamed up with one of the most reputable tour companies in the area to bring you this excursion combination. Combine a tour of the Mayan ruins in Tulum, the Yalku Lagoon, and wonderful cenotes with a night of music, fun, and fine dining on board Mexico’s best pirate ship!
Tulum, Yalku, Cenotes & Pirate Fun in one amazing offer in Cancun
By Day – Tulum, Yalku and Cenotes
This experience is available from Tuesday to Friday each week and will see you first visiting the enigmatic archaeological site at Tulum. From this point overlooking the Caribbean sea you will go snorkeling in Yalku Lagoon, and then see the cenotes which are close by. After this you will enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Xpu-Ha beach club where a buffet lunch and 2 drinks are included.
By Night – The Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
The sparkling Jolly Roger pirate ship show is available with a 3 course meal any night of the week on one of the most magnificent replica Galleons you will ever see. You can wash down all this excitement and fine “grub” with an endless supply of local “grog” served by your very own pirate waiter!
Tulum, Yalku and Cenotes
This is a truly wonderful tour which will keep you entertained and enthralled for the whole day as fully certified guides take you on an action packed journey which combines natural wonders, snorkelling, ancient history, and time for relaxation. Adults and children over 8 years old are all welcome on this tour which includes:
- Return transportation to and from your hotel.
- Entrance to, and a guided tour of the Tulum Ruins with free time for wandering.
- Snorkeling in the Yalku Lagoon.
- Exploration of the stunning Dos Ojos Cenotes.
- Entrance to Xpu-Ha Beach club and use of the facilities.
- Buffet style lunch, salad, chicken, pork and fish fajitas with beans, and 2 drinks.
- Wear comfortable shoes that you can hike in.
- Bring a swimsuit, a change of clothes and a towel.
- Wear sunglasses and a sun hat.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and bring the bottle.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 8 years old, people with limited mobility or asthma, or claustrophobics.
This tour will take all day and so it is not advised that you book your Jolly Roger pirate ship experience on the same day as you are unlikely to return in time to board the ship.
Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Cancun
If you’ve come to Cancun with a burning desire to experience the best pirate ship show in the city this will probably be your favourite part of the package; this is a truly wonderful show full of music, dancing, joy, and even some swashbuckling! Better yet you will get a delectable 3 course meal with your ticket.
The ship sets sail from Cancun’s very own Playa Linda Pier each evening at 6.30pm for a three and a half hour journey of merriment and partying. The evening begins with drinks and dancing, after which there will be dinner and a bilingual, acrobatic show of world-class quality! The Jolly Roger and her crew promise a memorable and exciting show.
- Party atmosphere and family friendly entertainment
- An international open bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Delicious 3-course meal of your choice (Vegetarian and Pirate Kids’ menus are available)
- The Pirate Ship Show itself ( in English and Spanish)
Why not book the most exciting and fun tour package in Cancun today and set yourself up for an experience of a lifetime?