Chichen Itza + Jolly Roger Regular
One package, two amazing adventures!
and save 20%
Classic Chichen Itza
Spend the day on an adventure to the UNESCO protected world heritage site of Chichen Itza, one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, to explore the fascinating Mayan architecture and pyramid for which this ancient city is famed. On this tour, you will also stop at the town of Valladolid and visit the Xcajum cenote, a nearby natural waterhole. Includes a delicious buffet lunch, expert guide at Chichen Itza and entrance fees.
Jolly Roger Pirate Show
For fun, adventure and a great show on the open sea, the second part of this value-packed combo is dinner, drinks, dancing and world-class entertainment as the pirates of the Jolly Roger pirate ship hijack your attention for the night. Setting sail from Cancun for three and a half hours of buccaneer merrymaking, you are in for a show of a lifetime. Includes a choice of pre-booked menus, drinks and entertainment.
Features & Inclusions
Chichén Itzá + CenoteView details
Pirate ShowView details
Enjoy two of the most exciting tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya in this fun-packed, culture-rich package.
Book now or walk the plank!
Terms & Conditions
This Tour las approximately 3.5 hours. This tour is for all family. As capacity is limited, we recommended purchasing your tickets in advance, just provide your reservation number upon your arrival, at our ticket office inside the Maritime Terminal. Be at Maritime Terminal, one hour before departure. You will be required to pay a Port Entrance feed, so you need to bring cash with you, as well bring extra money for souvenirs and tipping on board. This apply for babies, childrens and adults. The deposit is not refundable.
Chichén Itzá + Cenote
Tour does not includes: Photo or video services. Use of lockers, life jackets, or towels at the cenote. Snacks or any food other than the
included buffet lunch. Other activities at Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or at the cenote. Tips. Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc. Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list.
Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking. Please dial our toll free number to verify if we can pick you up at your hotel lobby or if you will have to go to a meeting point.
Chichen Itza + Cenote
Itinerary: Pick-up times range between 7:00 am and 7:55 am depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point
- Check in on Plaza la fiesta
- Departure to Chichén Itzá
- During this visit to Chichen Itza Mexico a professional and certified tour guide will provide you with a thorough explanation of the ancient Maya culture, their government, religion, calendar, rituals and much more. You will also get to learn about the purpose of the temples at one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- After the guided tour through Chichen Itza ruins you will have free time to take pictures of buildings such as the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Great Ball Game, and the Observatory or to just take a walk to explore what was once the most important center of power in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Besides visiting Chichen Itza Mexico, we will also take you to a refreshing cenote for a swim! Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath. Cenotes were considered a portal to the underworld and were also the only source of water in the Maya world.
- One of our stops will be at a shop where you can buy crafts and use the facilities.
- We also make a very quick stop at the colonial town of Valladolid Mexico